Booking & Cancellation
For public group tours, a 50% advance payment needs to be made. The remaining payment has to be cleared before departure on the tour.
For customized tours, 100% payment needs to be made to confirm the booking, unless agreed otherwise.
For public group tours, the following cancellation charges will be applicable on the advance payment:
- 2 or more months prior to departure: 10% deduction to cover administrative costs
- 1 to 2 months prior to departure: 50% deduction
- Less than 1 month prior to departure: 75% deduction
- Less than 15 days prior to departure: 100% deduction
Note: Traveling in the COVID-era is complicated, and no one can really predict what will happen with coronavirus affecting everyone’s travel plans.
We understand that travel plans can change unexpectedly in times like these, so we offer the following cancellation policy for coronavirus-related issues:
- You have the option to defer your advance payment to any of our future trips or dates.
- If you do not want to defer the trip then 10% of the total payment will be deducted from the advance to cover our time, transfer fees, and any vendor payments we might have made already.