This agreement releases The Mad Hatters from all liability to injuries and property damage that may occur during my tour.
By signing this agreement, I agree to hold The Mad Hatters entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries and property damage.
I also acknowledge the risks involved in the experience. These include but are not limited to: property damage and all injuries or illnesses caused by food consumption, hiking on rough terrain, and various activities at high altitudes. I confirm hereby that I have the appropriate travel insurance that covers these risks.
I confirm that I’m participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in the experience.
By signing below, I forfeit all right to bring a lawsuit against The Mad Hatters for any reason.
I’m also aware that if I damage the rented equipment offered by The Mad Hatters, I will have to reimburse the costs of the equipment in its totality.
I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing and as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.
I also have been made fully aware about the following conditions:
- The Mad Hatters does not provide travel & liability insurance and medical aid. Participants are advised to get travel insurance from a reliable source before joining the trip.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any additional cost incurred will be covered by the participants.
- The Mad Hatters is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- The Mad Hatters is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a participant leaves the experience during the event due to any reason.
- All participants have to follow the given itinerary. The Mad Hatters will not be responsible for any mishap and bear any additional cost if any participant decides to deviate from the given schedule.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control.
- Personal weapons and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Participants must behave ethically with fellow group members.
I, ____________________________________, have read, fully understand, and agree to the above terms.
Signature: ______________________________ Date: __________________________________
I’m also aware that The Mad Hatters will shoot photo and video material for publication on their website and social media channels and that there is a chance that I might appear on these photos and videos during the tour. I hereby allow The Mad Hatters the right to publish photos and videos unless otherwise stated below:
Passport or ID Card number:
Date of Birth:
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Number: